Plan the perfect wedding at any of the venues below with expert wedding specialists who will personalize your journey, ensure every detail, and create the ambiance that you desire. Relax and enjoy:
- A professional wedding specialist who will work with you throughout the process, from planning through the final moments of your wedding day.
- An artful array of food and beverage to fit your ideal reception style.
- Choice of venues throughout the resort, for ceremony and reception, from intimate to grand, indoor to outside, or spaces overlooking the Batiquitos Lagoon Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Extensive onsite activities year-round including golf, spa, tennis, and more.
- Upgraded guestroom for the bride and groom.
- Special rates in our spacious and graciously appointed guestrooms for your out of town guests.
The 2,184 square foot, Kingfisher, which is divisible into halves, is an ideal venue for mid-size weddings and banquets. A pre-function area is available for receptions.
Laviana features apricot-toned wall coverings with striped apricot and coral draperies. French doors lead to an outdoor terrace, complete with gas-lit lanterns, a fireplace, and stylish furniture. This San Diego wedding venue has a pre-function area.
Avalon features elegantly upholstered walls with soft velvet drapery. French doors lead to a 2,912 square foot outdoor terrace, featuring gas-lit lanterns, an outdoor fireplace, and a majestic mosaic fountain. This room also features a 1,356 square foot pre-function area which can accommodate 190 guests for receptions or 60 guests for banquets.
A 15-minute walk or 5-minute complimentary shuttle ride from the Resort's main building, the 32,000 square foot Clubhouse has a country club ambience, warm décor, and a wraparound terrace. The Clubhouse features the AAA Four Diamond Argyle Steakhouse, a bar and lounge, and a library - all overlooking the 1st and 18th holes of the golf course. The Clubhouse is available for weddings and private events on Sunday and Monday evenings.
An outdoor venue adjacent to the Clubhouse, Palmer Pavilion is surrounded by gardens and palm trees. It overlooks the 18th hole of the golf course.
The expansive Grand Ballroom, decorated in a majestic gold color scheme, is an elegant wedding venue on the San Diego coast. The ballroom features rolling doors to allow access for cars and can be divided into smaller spaces to suit every style, mood, and size.
Book your wedding at Hyatt and your honeymoon is on us.