- Forbes Five Star Award, 2015
- AAA Five Diamond Award 2000-2015
- 327 guestrooms, including 43 suites
- Wired & wireless internet
- Luxurious pillow-top beds
- Deluxe Le Labo bath toiletries, two Frette robes
- Web/interactive plasma television with remote control, cable, and DVD player
- Cordless telephone with voicemail
- Video messages, video account review, video checkout
- In-room safe
- Turndown service
- Illy Espresso Maker
- Four Level-2 Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
Services & Facilities
- 24-hour Business Center
- Babies Travel Lite & babysitting services
- Aviara Kids Academy by Camp Hyatt
- Laundry/Dry-cleaning services available
- Valet parking in a covered garage
- 24-hour security
- DVD library
- Overnight shoe shine
- Game room
- Daily newspaper delivery
Restaurants & Bars
- Vivace – Four diamond signature Italian restaurant offering interpretive, regional cuisine.
- California Bistro – Local seasonal fare inspired by Southern California amidst al fresco terraces.
- Argyle Steakhouse – Four diamond elegant, casual dining at Aviara Golf Club above Batiquitos Lagoon.
- Ocean Pool Bar & Grill – Relax poolside and enjoy creative twists on American specialties.
- Lobby Lounge – Evening cocktails, light fare, tapas, and live entertainment.
- In-Room Dining – 24 hours
- Park Hyatt Aviara Golf Club – Home to the LPGA Kia Classic, an 18-hole Arnold Palmer-designed course complemented by a practice range, putting and pitching greens, industry-leading GPS systems on all golf carts, and an upscale golf shop. Also featuring Kip Puterbaugh’s Golf Academy and the Taylormade Performance Lab.
- Aviara Spa – An intimate oasis with 20 treatment rooms, a romantic couples suite, and an indoor coed solarium lounge. Locker rooms feature aromatic steam rooms, saunas, and whirlpools.
- Fitness Center – 24 hours, featuring the very best in cardio and fitness equipment.
- Pools - Family Pool and an Adult Pool with panoramic vistas.
- Park Hyatt Aviara Tennis & Recreation Center – Four hard and two clay courts amidst a botanical setting, and complemented by a Peter Burwash International instructional program.
- Local Activities – helicopter tours, hiking, hot air ballooning, para-gliding/hand-gliding, wine tasting.
- Local Watersports – deep sea fishing, kayaking, sailing, scuba diving, snorkeling, surfing, whale watching, wakeboarding, kite surfing.
Conferences & Banquets
- 78,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting space on two levels, including the 11,730 square-foot Grand Ballroom
- 13 meeting rooms (20 sectioned rooms)
- Palm Courtyard offers a scenic outdoor meeting place, accommodating up to 1,000 guests
- Wired and wireless high-speed internet access
- On-site audiovisual company and technicians
- Pre-function and registration areas
- Extensive gardens, landscaped terraces and outdoor venues
Make a Reservation
Enjoy effortless transportationAllow us to make your travel arrangements.
Call +1 760 448 1234