Welcome to Summer
We warmly invite you to join us as we welcome summer with rare experiences that inspire laughter, fire your imagination, and create lifelong memories. With four artful restaurants, lively lounges, two pools, a spa and golf course, as well as tennis and recreational facilities, we promise endless entertainment for you and your loved ones.
July 4th Celebrations
Resort guests may begin summer with a festive Independence Day celebration. Enjoy our Smokehouse Buffet in the Palm Courtyard, live entertainment from the Christopher Dale Trio, and a spectacular fireworks display at 9PM on July 4th.
Park Hyatt Aviara Golf Club Specials
Named Conde Nast Traveler's #1 Golf Resort in San Diego, Park Hyatt Aviara Golf Club is home to the LPGA Kia Classic and offers a stunning clubhouse, AAA Four Diamond restaurant, and 7,007 yards of botanical play. Hotel guests may enjoy a complimentary BBQ Wing appetizer after their game Tuesday through Sunday this summer.
Aviara Spa Specials
Introducing Aviara Spa's Poolside Pampering. Experience a coconut hand massage, cooling foot massage, neck and shoulder tension reliever, or sun quenched facial - poolside - from the comfort of your chaise lounge or reserved cabana. This summer, Aviara Spa is also exclusively offering COOLA organic skin-care solutions.
Exclusive Culinary Menus & Events
- Vivace's new Chef Jason Seibert has created the Sagra del Pesce series. Italian for "seafood festival", Sagra del Pesce features a wide array of freshly caught seafood and other delicacies every Friday evening.
- Argyle Steakhouse's Chef Kurtis Habecker recently introduced the Double Eagle menu. With three courses and artfully crafted wine pairings, this Southern California dining experience is not to be missed.
- Every Sunday, come and enjoy our famous Bloody Mary Brunch at California Bistro featuring sea-salt rims, house-made infused vodkas, and gourmet accoutrements.
- Our Art of Taste program debuts this summer offering interactive, epicurean experiences every Thursday evening. Sixty-minute classes include Peruvian Ceviche and Pisco in July, Heirloom Tomatoes in August, and Carlsbad Oysters & Sparkling Wine in September.
- Masters of Food & Wine returns in September as we welcome local cheese-maker, Di Stephano to demonstrate the art and science of cheese-making.
- Join us every Tuesday through Saturday in the Lobby Lounge for Art of Entertainment. Featuring acoustic vocals, signature cocktails specials, and master tapas, this series is a must.
- Gather on your balcony overlooking the Palm Courtyard or the Lobby Lounge Patio at sunset to drift into the evening with our Sunset Serenade. Featuring soul-stirring, Broadway-style melodies from our solo violinist, this rare experience sets the tone for a memorable night.
- Be swept away to the islands at our Adult Only Pool with our poolside live music series featuring island-inspired vocals, ukulele, and steel drums. Play a game of BINGO while you swim to earn resort prizes and credits.
Spend a carefree day along the Pacific Coast on San Diego's renowned beaches, and allow our Surf Concierge to arrange all the details for personal surf instruction. Beach services complement a 24-hour game room, family pool with water-sprinklers, wading pool, sprawling recreation lawn, and a full-size playground. Open Memorial Day through Labor Day, Aviara Kids Academy by Camp Hyatt also provides fun, educational activities for children ages 4-12.
Weddings & Events
Whether you are travelling on leisure or on business this summer, be sure to ask us about hosting your upcoming wedding or corporate business event. With over 78,000 square feet of flexible indoor and outdoor meeting space, we look forward to assisting you with your dream event.
Exclusive Guestroom Packages
With a broad selection of summer offers, we promise simple moments and lasting memories for everyone this summer. Visit our Offers page to learn about Play at the Park, Romance at the Park, Play Where the Pros Play, and more summer deals.
For more information and to book your next reservation, please call 760.448.1234.